Kerildbert Logistics is a supply chain logistics service provider with head office situated in Apapa, Lagos. Building on our competencies in shipping, clearing and freight forwarding, we integrate various services to enable us finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, and finished products in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale & Marketing Executive
Kerildbert Holdings Limited, a supply chain logistics service provider with head office situated in Apapa, Lagos, is seeking to engage a qualified Sales & Marketing Executive who would contribute to the organization’s success by consistently promoting services to clients and negotiating contracts with the aim of maximizing profits while maintaining KHL high standard of service, quality, and ethics.
- Produce weekly / monthly sales activity report to monitor and measure progress on the job.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Grow and manage existing customers across all channels
- Build and manage client base by constantly engaging clients.
- Collate feedback from clients and produce analytical information to drive sales and impact service development.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Research and recommend new opportunities; profit and service improvements.
- Work collaboratively with every member of the sales team.
- Liaise with other team members on how to generate more revenue for the company
- Provide general support to all staff.
- Develop and manage service distribution across all channels, thus growing portfolio.
- Drive sales and marketing across all channels.
- Oversee door to door, inbound and outbound clearing from end to end.
- Organize and operate with daily itinerary of the sales team.
- Find, co-ordinate and execute adhoc marketing events.
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with sales, and customer engagement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Proven Experience as a Sales Executive.
- Must be Target Driven
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability of working with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to create and implement and evaluate new ideas.
- Good written and verbal communication skills must be able to communicate effectively to clients.
- Ability to effectively advertise KHL services and bargain well with clients
- Proficient in the use of Office Suite – Especially PowerPoint for presentations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020.