An International Holiday Company is seeking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skill and exceptional customer service delivery
- Enthusiastic and goal driven
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales consultants as they generate leads and close new deal
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong present
- Must be willing to travel to other locations, town and outside country if need be.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representative
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Sales Manager that can sell the Company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Developing a good relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Being a team player by contributing to the team effort related to the result as needed.
- Identifying the prospect needs and being able to provide a solution to such needs.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Strong business sense and proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
Qualification / Skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, motivational, managing, developing, coaching for the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target
- Proficiency in English
- Team worker and Team player
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner, great adaptability to change and passion for sales.
- Ability to meet target and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Quality management and leadership skills
- Successful previous experience in sales as a sales manager or senior sales representative
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and implementing a sales plan (monthly)
- Consistently meeting set target and exceed target
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Analyzing sales data
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Two to three years of experience as sales manager
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.