Agrited Nigeria – We supply poultry and aquaculture products for thousands of customers across Nigeria; large, medium & and small farms, feed mills, nutrition & veterinary outlets and nation-wide distributers. Our core farming operation is poultry breeding, producing and distributing millions broiler and layer day old chicks to commercial farms nation-wide, which help those farms to keep up with the ever-increasing pace of local and global food consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer
- We are looking for an organized, efficient Sales Support Specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers.
- The Sales Support Officer’s responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts.
- The Sales Support Officer is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
- To be a successful Sales Support officer, you should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject “Application for Sales Support Officer” to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th February, 2020.