Leapworld Limited is a multi-sectoral competency development, consulting, empowerment, human resources development, training, and business management, group. Over the years, we have consistently built a foundation of excellence and integrity. Our strategic objective is to partner with our clients to bring out the best while adopting the best of modern strategies and global best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive, Finance & Account Administration
- Under the overall supervision of the Managing Director, the Senior Executive will ensure the effective, equitable and efficient operations of Leapworld’s financial resources to support and facilitate the attainment of Leapworld targets and goals and expand the business. He/She supervises the Finance& Accounts Admin.
- Officer and manages the planning, implementation, and running of all finance activities including business planning, budgeting, income, expenses, investments and other money transactions so that Leapworld remains profitable.
- This position is located in the Finance& Administration Unit [FAU] of Leapworld group Limited, Lagos.
- The incumbent reports directly to the Group Head Finance& Administration.
- Develop and submit timely and accurate financial program reports and cash requests to management; provide updates to management regarding any financial and /or administrative requests or discrepancies
- Take the lead in preparing and presenting to the management monthly, quarterly, project mid-term, end-term and year-end financial reports
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Coordinates the day-to-day running of the office and oversees day-to-day cash flow management and maintenance of bank accounts
- Maintain complete and up-to date confidential personnel files for all staff
- Oversee office maintenance and manage project property, infrastructure and asset documentation
- Liaise with local legal counsel to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Supervise the Finance& Admin Accounts staff including driver, front desk officer and security guard
- Plans and conducts trainings for staff and clients in areas of business and finance etc.
- Perform other duties as required and requested within the framework of your responsibilities or as assigned by management.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions,
- Approving or rejecting budgets and advises management on financial issues
- Contributes to and participates in strategic financial planning and decision making
- Write Bank Reconciliation statement for management account; Budget for the month
- Prepare Bank Audits for charges
- Forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Maintain financial health and increase profitability of Leapworld for the long run.
- Creating and forecasting models, assessing risk in investments
- Allocate resources, manage cash flows and conduct profit and cost analyses
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Processing bank deposits and reconciling financial statement
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts, post financial transactions e.g. voucher checks
Minimum Job Requirement
- Class Degree: 2nd Class Upper
- Experience: 5 -10 years experience
- Education: MSc / B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or a relevant field; Certified Accountant- ICAN
Skills / Competencies:
- Up to date and in-depth knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications, software etc
- Familiarity with financial regulations, i.e.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Self-motivated and organized
- Good collaboration and conflict management skills
- Exhibits Self-confidence and a good team player
- Good at multitasking and customer service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.