RubyPlus Africa is an initiative of E-JAY Prime Atlantic Limited, a registered media and publishing firm whose main goal is to champion the course of African teenagers. Rubyplus Africa is a teen oriented organization with the vision to reposition Africa by securing the future of African teenagers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sponsorship and Event Manager
The Sponsorship and Events Manager will co-ordinate sponsorship solicitation and funds raising for the organization’s upcoming event – African Cultural Display and Arts Exhibition.
- Building on excellent relationships with existing sponsors
- Prepare and deliver weekly report to be reviewed by Head of Marketing.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters etc.
- Working with the Rubyplus Africa management team to ensure consistent and excellent communication is achieved
- Work with the Rubyplus Africa team to ensure our sponsor-related marketing is considered, timely and implemented in line with sponsor contracts.
- Researching and networking potential new sponsors to secure successful new multi-year sponsorships and partnerships.
- Negotiating, procuring and contracting terms of agreement for new sponsorships in consultation with the management.
- Preparation of presentations for new sponsors with head of marketing
- Client management of top tier sponsors and some of our second and third tier sponsors including recommendations for the delivery of sponsorship benefits in association with the event.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in any social sciences.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Vast knowledge of E-Marketing
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong relationships with senior marketing executives of various brands and key agencies in relevant territory
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Successful experience working directly with brands on developing custom solutions through sponsorship packaging
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.