TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account Intern (Preferably Corp Member)
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with honesty and integrity.
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Job Description / Requirements
- Export periodic backups of the QuickBooks Desktop company data.
- Training of finance staff on the usage of QuickBooks Accounting Software including training materials.
- QuickBooks Expert
- Ability to Migrate Company’s financial data from Tally to Quickbooks. (Added Advantage)
- Solid understanding of the three levels of QuickBooks Online and Desktop application: Free, Basic, and Plus.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is required.
- Create and maintain the accounting records for the company using QuickBooks.
- Understand the accounts and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Create and maintain QuickBooks Desktop users, and set and maintain the appropriate access levels.
- Create and maintain employees including contact information, payroll salary or rate information, and related employment data.
- Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
Job Title: Logistics / Warehouse Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Receiving, consolidating and warehousing shipments as needed
- Maintain stock and keep accurate records
- Ensure that warehouse activities are conducted in accordance with company procedures, quality management systems and industry best practices.
- Oversee customer deliveries and ensure delivery notes are signed and submitted to the supply chain manager
- Logistics / Warehouse officer required immediately in Port Harcourt, Nigeria to provide operational support to the Supply Chain team. This is a great opportunity with room for growth for the right individual.
- Coordinate and track all air and sea freight consignments
- Liaise with freight agents and customs brokers and ensure goods are cleared from ports in a timely manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th Febuary, 2020.