Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Technical Engineer
- Use of Mechanical procedures and mechanical machinery including engine builds/rebuilds
- Expert understanding of manufacturing practice, procedure and principles aligned to the maintenance of plant and equipment in a lubricant manufacturing industry
- Adhere and promote compliance with company HS&E policies, practices and procedures and suggest areas for improvement.
- Use of lubricant manufacturing industrial machines
- Reading and interpreting of electrical drawings
- Ensuring all lubes team colleagues, stakeholder and senior management are kept informed of all relevant and critical lube issues.
- Act as a consultant on lube technical issues as required
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Ability to work without supervision.
- BSc / HND in Engineering / Chemistry discipline or other equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using industrial machines in a lubricant manufacturing industry
Job Title: Industrial Chemist
- Supervise cleaning of vessel, pumps and lines between products
- Supervise weighing / volumes of products
- Vessel inspection
- Monitoring blending operations and actively involved in lubricant blending and formulations
- Monitoring and actively involved in formulation information that includes ingredient quantities and traceability for all base oils and additives used in the batch mixing time and temperature, product testing
- General knowledge of industrial lubricant applications, performance requirements, formulations and test methods.
- Excellent formulating skills & practical working knowledge of general chemistry in a laboratory
- Computer skills: windows, spreadsheets and power point
- B.Sc / HND in Chemistry or other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years prior knowledge in lubricant blending and formulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applied for as subject of mail.