I4nnova Limited is a fast paced technology company with key focus on innovation across multiple industries. We leverage technology to simplify the way our clients live and work. Providing and enabling alternative platforms to achieving greater business outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Consultant
Start Date: 1st March, 2020
- The trainee consultant must be trainable in the areas of software demonstration pitch, software sales, training (of corporate individuals from various industries and firm), implementation of software and consultancy, and be able to provide needed support for existing clients.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process.
- Relate with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide Post-implementation Support to client.
- Training of clients on software.
- Implementation of softwares
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.
- Relate with users to formulate and document business requirements.
- Assists in identifying, investigating, and analyzing business processes, procedures and work practices.
- Identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behavior
- Prepare blueprint document in line with the requirements gathered,
- Creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes
- Developing functional specifications for use by system developers
- Assists in creating clear system specifications for the design and development of system software.
Qualification and Requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and trainable personality.
- Love for technology
- IT Savvy.
- Minimum of a B.Sc (Second Class Upper (2.1)) in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or any related discipline.
- Between 26 – 32 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.