Canaan Estate and Homes is the premier full service, real estate firm operating in Lagos and surrounding areas. In line with the Federal Government’s decision to encourage private sector participation in real estate development as a way of meeting it’s citizen’s housing need’s.
We have taken the initiative of investing in the real estate sector for the low and medium income class. We have built our reputation by providing hundreds of people, like you, with the highest quality in real estate sales, property management, and investment services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Estate Officer
- Reporting to the Estate Manager, his brief is to assist in carrying out the firm’s business as concerns estate agency, management or development.
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications, experience and characteristics:
- HND / BSc in Estate Management with minimum of 2 years experience
- Willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Good understanding of the Lagos property market
- Age between 20-30 years
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
- Degree qualified in Personnel Management or related discipline with at least 5 years experience.
Job Title: Account Officer
- OND / HND / Degree in Accounting, with possibly AAT or PE II in ICAN Examinations.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in managing book-keeping and accounting records.
- Maintaining financial and internal controls, and providing for effective periodic report to management.
- Liasing with external auditors and tax consultants and to also manage all tax activities for the firm and its employees
Job Title: Driver
- Minimum of 6 years professional driving experience.
- Must be very familiar with Lagos routes.
- SSCE qualification with valid drivers license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.