Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager & Logistics Manager
About the Role
- The main purpose of Warehouse Manager & Logistics manager is to direct FG evacuation, receipts, warehousing, distribution operations and Inventory management.
- To manage direct finished goods shipment to customers by overseeing the efficient receipt, storage, FG re-handling and dispatch to customers.
- Ensure productivity targets are achieved and compliance to warehouse processes and controls.
- Shipment to customers will be done directly form the warehouse and you will be responsible to manage customer orders and ensure that orders are fulfilled on time.
- Conduct regular supplier performance reviews with the warehouse service providers.
- Follow up for timely 3P payments ensuring compliance to due P2P process.
- Liaise with stakeholders, suppliers and contracted 3PL transport providers to load/offload and dispatch Finished Goods
- Provide work plans, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results for the warehouse team.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Ensure FIFO is strictly adhered to at the warehouse and regular ageing reports are shared with the team.
- Ensure proper SLOBS management in the warehouse.
- Ensure 100% conformance to plan to the loading plan and continuously improve on warehouse productivity.
- Ensure compliance to warehouse health, safety, security, hygiene and housekeeping standards as per company policy
- Operationally manage warehouse in compliance with company policies and vision.
- Oversee end to end warehouse processes i.e receiving, loading, warehousing, stock controls, dispatch and distribution, for raw/pack material and finished goods.
- Regular layout review and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce operational policies and standard operating procedures to optimize warehouse operations
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with SAP system. Enforce a strict no scan, no move policy.
- Responsible for optimization of inventory levels in coordination with planning and procurement
- You will be responsible to continuously improve standard in logistics and warehousing and this forms part of the core expectations of your role.
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience in inventory management
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies
- Experience and good understanding in third party management and Knowledge of continuous improvement program and cost cutting initiatives within the warehouse.
- Minimum 5 experience of warehouse management and distribution systems ideally in the FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge and experience on SAP WM management
- Knowledge of customer service processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply