Seed Builders Consulting is a business consulting firm that specializes in areas of business strategy and management, marketing, administration, entrepreneurship, personal development, supply chain management, change management, legal advisory and human resource management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer / Technical Support Officer
Job Type: Full time
- The ideal candidate will be communicating with different clients, account managers and team leaders.
- The position will consist of everything from complete website development to small maintenance projects.
- Candidates must have solid understanding of web development best practices and be able to show examples of complex systems they have worked on.
- Creating website designs/interface and development, mobile App Interface
- Producing sample sites while demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Primarily, will be troubleshooting web hosting related issues with our clients and helping them manage their account information.
- Resolve customer’s complaints with tech-savvy knowledge and provide appropriate solutions with best practices.
- Ensure that the customer has a positive and best experience with their product/service while meeting departmental goal.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Multi-task and screen efficiently, while maintaining focus and control
- Reliable to work assigned shifts and complete work as expected
- Experiences in the areas of technical support and customer service
- Proven ability to learn and understand the many web hosting technologies quickly and accurately (knowledge and experience with cPanel, DNS, FTP, WHM is a plus!)
- Minimum of a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web design, graphic design or a similar field
- Ability to convince others with your written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Intrinsic motivation to put in 110%+ to provide an outstanding customer service experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ Version control + collaboration tools (Git, SVN, Wamp, Ampps, Mamp etc)
- 2 – 5 years minimum PHP development
- 2 – 5 years MongoDB experience
- 3 Experience with responsive front-end web development (CSS, jQuery, HTML5, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.