Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- BSc / HND in Accountancy or Finance.
- Must have 3 to 4 years proven working experience as an account officer.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Account Officer” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
- Must possess BSc or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have 2 to 5 years proven work experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- COREN certified is an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.
- Mus be computer literate.
Job Title: Network Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.
- Must have 4 to 6 years proven work experience as a network administrator.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Ability to Manage the Servers, Networks and PABX Telephone System.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Network Administrator” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline Ongoing.