A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing weekly stock count and maintain stock record dashboard
- Posting of Sales Receipt and Payment on ERP,
- Maintain Petty cash and company’s Imprest system
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their account
- Prepare bank deposits and run other financial errands.
- Monitors receivable from clients, agent and distributors, obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date
- Monitoring entries and postings on the company’s ERP System, Process journal entries and perform corrections to ensure accurate records
- Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
- OND Holder in Accounting, Finance or ATS with relevant experience
- Strictly OND Holders should apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email