Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping/ petty cash and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value, and location.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent holder with two years experience of general accounting and knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply