BGI Energy Services Limited is a diversified oil, gas and construction company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. From engineering and construction in the oil and gas sectors to project management and professional training services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Duration: 8-12 months’ Assignment
- Project Manager
- QHSE Manager
- Technical Coordinator
- Principle Piping and Facility and Pipeline Engineer
- Senior Piping Engineer
- Principle civils and structure Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Senior structure Engineer
- Principle Mechanical and Machinery Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Machinery Engineer
- Principle Instrument/Telecomm and Electrical
- Senior Instrument and Telecomm Officer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- CAD Designer
- Senior Construction Engineer
- Senior Drilling and Comp Engineer
- Senior QHSE Officer
General Job Description
- The project involves dismantling and removal of the onshore installations or structures, following facility shutdown, depressurisation and decontamination of vessels, piping and process equipment as well as the clean-up and restoration of sites.
- We are in need of experienced personnel for an oil and gas facility decommissioning project.
The selected candidates are to have experience or be aware of the mentioned below activities from an engineering and provisional cost point of view:
- Development of Layouts
- Development of Heavy Lifting Plan and Transportation/Logistics Plan
- Development of Decommissioning Methodologies/Plan (broken into Demolition Zones)
- Development of a Method Statement for the definition of the Pipeline Decommissioning Philosophy.
- Development of all required report related to abandonment and decommissioning activities.
- Development of all required Input into Class 1 & Class 3 Estimate as required by the SOW.
- Review of the Existing Documentation including the previous studies, surveys, facilities documentation with the objective for the Development of Site Survey Terms of Reference for gathering needed/missing documentation, assets information, previous studies, surveys and inspections, maintenance records, redundant equipment and piping status, etc.
- Development of a decommissioning plan/Philosophy including QHSE and construction;
- Development of Detailed MTO’s by discipline as input to Estimating
- Development of Bulk material weights by disciplines as input to estimating
- Development of Decommissioning Waste Management Plan/ Inventory
Candidates with minimum of:
- Worked at least 1 project in abandonment and decommission (not in involved in actual decomm / abandonment works but rather involved in engineering deliverables for the decomm/abandonment project).
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in oil and gas projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV through the “HR Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: The Job Duration is: 8-12 months’ Assignment
Application Deadline 4th March, 2020.