Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Real Estate Development Company in Ikoyi, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Experienced
Summary / Objective
The Brand and Marketing Manager will lead, develop, and manage the development and advancement of project-based brand and marketing plans for the company in collaboration with the respective departments.
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Sourcing vendors and products that fit with the context of the brand and managing these parties to ensure marketing budgets are met.
- Organizing field sales events such as product launches, exhibitions, road shows, and photo shoots
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing and executing of experiential surveys, and sampling programmes, and major events.
- Developing and executing digital marketing engagement programmes, including local events, calendar creation and influencer programmes.
- Overseeing advertising, product design, events and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Analyzing and examining the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses, shortcomings or conflicting messages.
- Searching and seeking for new marketing opportunities that fit the brand and leveraging growth opportunities.
- Developing a marketing research report that identifies pain points, solutions, competitors, supply/demand, trends, budgets, brand message and media advertising, financial return and ROI marketing.
- Develop Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for both short and long term.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring that all aspects of marketing and operations of the product or company are aligned and consistent with the brand’s ethos and objectives.
- Delivering realistic sales and volume forecasting for the brand ensuring that all parts of the business are adjusted accordingly.
- Establishing specifications for performance, cost and price parameters, market applications and estimates of sales.
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities and Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience of surveying, experiential and event management.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, Google Adwords and display advertising campaigns
- Agency/Vendor management and team working skills.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills.
- An analytical bias, enabling you to understand insights and commercial data.
- A passionate and engaging attitude to both work and life.
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organization is essential.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Analytical skills and attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Business Management or related field. (A masters in marketing or other related fields will be an added advantage)
- 5 – 8+ years’ equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience as a brand manager with multinational or real estate firm is ideal
- Demonstrative success in managing brand plans.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in performing in-depth marketing research, identifying target audiences, developing marketing business plans and devising effective campaigns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.