Protege Management – Our client, a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Brand & Marketing Representative
Location: Akwa Ibom
Department: Sales and Marketing
- We are looking to hire a Branding & Marketing Representative to plan, develop, and implement marketing strategies to increase the organization’s brand equity and overall performance, which includes print, web, and social media campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Collecting customer data and analyses interactions and visits, also using this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reporting progress to senior marketing management
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, while increasing the company’s presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researching and monitoring activities of company competitors
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure the commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Graphic Design is an added advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management or similar relevant field
- Previous experience working as a brand representative
- Hands-on commercial experience and a passionate approach to marketing.
- 5 years of experience with Social Media Management
- Data Collection and Analysis skill
Job Title: Factory / Administrative Manager
Location: Akwa Ibom
Report To: MD
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- The role also places a great emphasis on the management of the organisations Human Capital demands and sees the candidate take a lead role in the management of compliance-related matters.
- The Factory / Administration Manager will be responsible for supervising daily support operations of the factory and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- The Factory/Administrative Manager will lead to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
Operations and Logistics:
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Making sure inbound and outbound logistic operations run smoothly.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analysing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Meeting with the finance manager on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
- Monitoring company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance manager.
- Assisting in preparing results to the shareholders on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Developing an administrative budget based on the strategy and effectively managing it to ensure that cost management goals are achieved.
- Developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures and monitor all operations activities and practices to ensure compliance.
- Managing industrial relations matters and offer training, advise and general guidance to managers and supervisors on labour laws and related market practices, to ensure a harmonious work environment.
- Leading in handling staff grievances in a prompt, conscientious manner while paying heed to the company’s business needs and policies.
- Coordinating and implementing of Human Resource Projects (Job Evaluation, Review of Scheme of Service, Review of HR policies, Review of HR processes and documentation, Manpower audits, managing all Insurance matters, Liaising with departmental managers regarding the training of new employees and offering HR support to all company staff.
- Responsible for safety management and training at the workplace, ensuring compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
- This involves the creation of programs such as company policies, training, investigating during cases of accidents and implementing post-injury follow up procedures for workers.
- Developing and implementing an HR Strategy based on the overall company strategy to ensure that business needs are met.
- Recruitment: Advising and leading the management team in talent acquisition and management including managing the recruitment process in a manner that ensures the right caliber of employees is hired and retained.
- Leading in Manpower planning, to ensure an appropriate match between employees and jobs to be done.
- Record-Keeping: Organising and maintaining personnel records, updating internal HR databases and preparing all HR related documents.
- Legal Compliance: Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Reporting: Create regular reports and presentations on operation metrics.
- Performance Management: Developing, reviewing and sustaining a robust performance management process and all related functions including staff appraisal, training, planning and incentive schemes.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Undertake all and any administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently and that the company offices are running smoothly.
- Facility Management of both office and staff housing to ensure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work/live in them. This extends to managing services such as cleaning, security, and parking to make sure that the surrounding environment is a suitable condition to work. The role also includes overseeing facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (E.g. Electricians).
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews to ensure compliance procedures are followed.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Maintain all documentation of compliance activities.
- Awareness of all statutory compliance requirements for the operating industry in Nigeria including but not limited to PENCOM, NSITF, EIA, NAFDAC, SON, etc.
- Ensuring all necessary compliance obligations are met and renewed at the right time.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Min 15 years’ hands-on experience in flour milling industry.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a flour mill.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
The salary is negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.