Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coil Tubing Engineer
Location: Port-Harcort, Rivers
- Performs additional duties as may be instructed by the WO manager.
- Coordinates job execution on-site by working with customer representative and crew on location to meet job KPI.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate inventory is available on the rig for all job execution.
- Provides post job and post well report within the stipulated dates in the contract
- Work with customer representative on coiled tubing operations planning, analysis and decision-making processes. Example SWOP and Well Intervention forecast review sessions.
- Responsible for ensuring record-keeping on designated archive in compliant with company requirements
- Job planning and execution are done in a compliant manner within the contractual scope of work.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manuals. Performs other related duties as required.
- Understands and implements every aspect of the contract execution efficiently
- Under broad direction determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the rig or well site of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Provides coiled tubing job design, well support and pre-job analysis.
- The frontline person to effectively understand and communicate all customer demands to the WS team
- Participates in the development of less experienced engineers and personnel.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with EPSN HSE policies, QA-QC compliance requirements
- Min of B.Sc. or it equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Min of 5 years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.