MacTay Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Role: Coordinator, Demand Management
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Capacity and resource management skills towards managing internal capacity for demand delivery
- High-level understanding of the telecomТs enterprise architecture.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the demands.
- Prepare and circulate status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential demand metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Develop reports as required by the IT Demand Manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IT
- Support the IS Demand Manager in demand delivery to meet KPIs
- To provide comprehensive assistance in projects / demands initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT projects / demands related activities
- Assist with demand delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Demand Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with demand planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Develop execution plans for all assigned demands
- Track demand activities in compliance with planning guidelines and plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout demand life cycle.
- Gather demand status and assist in providing with up to date information on all demands (where applicable) to Demand Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.)
- Good communication skills; excellent business writing skills
- Multi-tasking environment
- Might be required to work extended hours / weekends
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer / Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Minimum of three years post NYSC experience in similar role (experience in telecommunications an added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.