NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- As the Project Manager, you shall have the primary responsibility of the management of projects to ensure successful outcomes. This role focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. Spends significant time on project management responsibilities. As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participate in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
Key Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and implement a Business Development Strategy to drive growth and optimal financial performance
- Design and implement systems to support and measure business growth
- Lead the business development team
- Proposal Writing & Presentations
- Elicitation, Collaboration and Project Management
- Manage on-going engagement with clients and stakeholders
- Develop and enforce key performance indicators for business development
- Develop and implement e-Marketing and promotion strategy
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the industry
- Create weekly/monthly/Quarterly/annual forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with all stakeholders to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts etc.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Your job constitutes, but not limited to the following key focus areas:
- Business Development and Customer Relationship Management
- Your job involves providing leadership in business development.
- You shall work with relevant team members to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports, Proposals etc.
- Providing Management with reports and feedback
- Customer Relationship Management (or CRM) is a phrase that describes how businesses interact with customers. Most people think of CRM as a system to capture information about your customers. However, that is only part of the picture. CRM involves using technology or other tools to gather the intelligence you need to provide improved support and services to your customers. In other words, CRM is also about what you do with that information to better meet the needs of your existing customers and identify new customers, resulting in higher profits for you.
Your job as the lead for CRM is to ensure that the building blocks of CRM is in place and is managed and enhanced proactively. The building blocks include:
- A database that collects information about your customers.
- A way to analyse the information in the database.
- A strategy for applying the analysis to better meet your clients’ needs and identify potential customers.
- Collecting data to ensure your strategy is effective.
Job Title: Business Analyst
- As a Business Analyst (BA) you will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of clients and partners.
- In addition, will be tasked with analysing business processes and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Utilize your experience in using company-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.