Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Executive
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handles Way-bill enquiries and complaint
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file.
- Educate customers and drive online sales
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with the customer through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle Pilots/customer complaint
- HND / B.Sc, BA in English or Mass Communication
- Candidate: Preferable a Male candidate, must live withing Okota, Ago Palace, Cele and its environs.
- Must have completed his/Her NYSC with a discharged certificate.
- Previous knowledge in Customer Service will add advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.