Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Driver
- Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
- We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of Driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have enough fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Transporting staffs and clients from one place to the other.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Basic education level (SSCE).
- A valid driver’s license.
- Minimum of 4 year driving experience.
- Must resides in Surulere or its environs.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The Office Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they work by performing various cleaning and dispatching duties.
- Periodic cleaning of the refrigerator, microwave oven etc.
- Washing of office crockery and cutlery excluding personal crockery and cutlery
- Preparations and serving of refreshments as when there are visitors
- Ordering of materials and equipment as the need arise
- Ordering of groceries for the office
- Assist with photocopying of documents when requested
- Emptying of the shredder as and when necessary
- Any other duties assigned.
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the office and promptly report any current and potential problems.
- Perform office cleaning tasks to maintain a clean workplace, such as, sweeping floors, cleaning toilets, windows, emptying the trash, etc.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Assume dispatch duties as necessary and assigned.
- Ensure security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Identify any potential damage or repairs and report to Admin & Operations Manager.
- Always ensure security inside the office especially theft of items during the day.
Qualification / Requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to the set standards of the programme
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic numeracy and calculation skills.
- Basic education level (SSCE).
- Experience in a similar position is a strong advantage
- Must resides in the Lagos Island or its environs
- Must have a good understanding of English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.