HR Leverage Africa – Our client is a multinational Pharmaceutical trading company with regional offices in Western, Northern and Southern Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Pharmaceutical Microbiologist
- We are in need of top rated Pharmaceutical Microbiologist to resume immediately. The incumbent will be part the team at the Microbiology Section and will be reporting to the head of Quality Control in Lagos.
- Microbiology Section – Planning and work allocation for. Micro activity, if required
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of all GxP data and documentation generated.
- Investigation Skills – Demonstrates expert knowledge of investigation procedures and tools, domain knowledge, impact assessment and implications on related areas in order to have comprehensive investigation to avoid repeat of issues/incidents, review trends and understand issues impacting organization and design CAPA.
- Calibration of Equipments / Instruments as per the planner.
- Monitoring the calibration / validation planner for Instruments / Equipment.
- The procurement of Microbial cultures, medias, reference standards from authorized supplier and laboratory chemicals
- To prepare and update the Testing procedures and Specifications and related documents.
- Destruction of respective records & QC Samples like Retention samples of Raw Materials, analyzed samples.
- To comply Internal and External Audit Observations.
- Issuance of QC analytical data sheets
- Evaluation, validation and monitoring of critical control points with respect to process as part of cGLP/GMP requirements.
- Preparation and destruction of Medias.
- Preparation of Microbial inoculum and growth promotion test as well as preparation & maintenance of sub cultures.
- To follow & maintain the practices of cGMP & GLP in QC Dept.
- Monitoring of sampling activity of incoming Raw materials, Packing materials & Microbiological samples.
- Microbiological testing & monitoring of Finish goods, Raw materials, packing materials,
- Water samples & environments.
- Ensure fully Engagement and Involvement regarding awareness, clarity maintained related to data integrity.
- Knowledge of EHS – Demonstrates basic knowledge of environment, Health and safety requirements within work area in order to comply to all set standard, identify and escalate potential hazards.
- Co-ordination with Internal & External customers.
- All quality control related documents, records, raw data shall be reviewed.
- Review the documentation of Deviations, change controls, Out of specifications if any.
- Execution of Analytical Method Validation of Microbial tests.
- Trending & review of microbial analytical data
- Investigation of OOS, deviation of Raw, packaging and finished material analysis.
- Imparting the Internal training activities for Quality control personals.
- Qualification: M.Sc (Microbiology)
- Total Experience : 5 to 7 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email