Emerald International Christian Schools Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
- Overseeing tax payments.
- Preparing budgets for the organization.
- First degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to remain confidential.
- Additional certification is a bonus.
- Experience in an Accounting or Finance role is required
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020.