Emerald Food and Beverage Company Limited is a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery. We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone’s life through disruptive products. We produce great products to solve our customers needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Management / Logistics Officer
- Track and analyze the vehicles-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
- Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicles movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Send weekly report to Head of Admin on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and daily maintenance of the vehicles.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the Admin officer to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Degree in Auto Mechanical / Engineering or other related fields
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.