A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
- To curtail loitering of visitors and guests within the office.
- To properly record all outgoing mails before releasing to the courier service or any other authorized party.
- To properly scrutinize and record all incoming mails before sending them to the appropriate offices.
- Report to the Head HR/Admin
- To politely receive and attend to guest and ensure that they are comfortable and well attended to in good time.
- To professionally and politely attend to all incoming and outgoing calls from the office.
Qualifications/Experience and Key Requirements
- Excellent time management, organization, prioritizing and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- B.Sc in Business Administration, or any Social Sciences or related field from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th March, 2020