A well established and reputable Company in Ikeja, Lagos State requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Group Head, Strategic Planning & Management
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Partnering with all divisional and departmental heads as well as senior management staff, drive aggressive implementation, monitoring, evaluation and continous review of the company’s documented strategic plans to ensure that all goals and benchmarks are met.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience in finance, accounting, administration or strategy/planning function.
- Must be able to drive KPI / Balanced Scorecard type of Performance Management & Appraisal
- At least 5 years experience in a managerial position
- First degree / HND in a business related field.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The incumbent will be in position of the effective provisioning, installation configuration, operation, maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Design and maintenance of company’s website.
- Good organizational and logical thinking skills both to set up and administer a network, to diagnose and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Applied Science in Information Systems Management.
- 3 years cognate experience as a Network Administrator
- Responsible for Designing and maintenance of company website Certified in Microsoft, Cisco and Sun Microsystems is a must
- Must be familiar with usage of social media platforms – Facebook ,Twitter, LinkedIn and Blogs
- Experience in Helpdesk issues, Networking, software installation and system repairs is also a must have.
Job Title: Audit Supervisor
Locations: Ogun & Lagos
The incumbent will be involved in the audit of the Group services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting.
- At least 3 years working experience In an Audit Firm and / or the Internal Audit of a reputable organization
- A partly qualified Chartered Accountant – PE 1 stage
- Experience in the audit of company financials and operations
- Ability to work with little supervisor will be an added advantage
Job Title: Livestock Feed Marketer
Locations: Ikotun, Lagos
The incumbent will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company.
The required Applicant must possess nothing less than the below qualifications:
- ldeal candidate should possess HND / Degree in Marketing, especially in Agric related studies or has equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of three years working experience in sales & marketing of Agric. products, especially Live Stock (Fish, Poultry, etc. Feeds)
- Must have burning desire to sell and must be target-driven. Generous commission will be enjoyed by top performers.
- Experience in the industry is a definite plus.
Job Title: Executive Driver
- The Applicant must have a minimum of School Cert. academic qualification.
- He must have previously driven a Senior Executive personnel
- Must be resident in Ojota / Ojodu-Berger / Ketu axis of Lagos State
- Should be a matured mind and not less than 30 years
- Should have a valid driver’s licence
- Work schedule (Monday – Saturdays) and willing to resume early and work long hours when required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Candidate should possess a minimum of HND qualification in Sales / Marketing.
Job Title: Spy Police Driver
- Self confident with good defensive driving tactics.
- Not less than 3 years experience as a spy police driver
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Candidate should possess a minimum of first Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years professional experience.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Candidate should possess a minimum of HND qualification in Sales / Marketing
- Must have at least 5 years post graduate professional experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with photocopies of certificates and CV plus 2 coloured passport photograph to:
Human Resources Officer,
P.O. Box 50161, Falomo,
Ikoyi – Lagos State.
Send by email to: email@example.com using the position as subject of the email.