Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
- Ensure the details of vacancies are circulated and showcased appropriately on all job boards
- Head hunt for candidates on LinkedIn.
- Maintain absolute discretion in handling sensitive/confidential data.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from candidates on recruitment information.
- Work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within HCDC team tensure that the company’s overall aims and objectives are achieved.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Degree holder from a top university (a foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in HR
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent in English both oral and written
- Ability to work at a high level of competence with a strong attention to detail
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Must be passionate about HR and People Development
- Must be self starter, smart and result oriented
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “HR Intern” as the subject matter of the email
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.