Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Documentation Specialist
- Execute import logistics documentation activities for our operation and ensure 100% compliance with shipping documentations and regulations to aid on-time delivery of materials to all our Plant.
- Process and examine required shipping documents as per rules and regulations in line with CBN Guidelines
- Liaise with suppliers/vendors to ensure submission of correct pro-forma Invoice suitable for establishing form M and LC in line with import guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure that draft copies of documents are in line with established approved purchasing order
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure shipping documents are sent to the bank and be returned and minimum of 21 days container free days applied; follow up with vendors and freight forwarders for all shipments and provide real-time update
- Day to day coordination with finance department and banks to ensure there are no delays in processing Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAARs) for custom duty payment, Form M and LC
- Collection and submission of Foreign Exchange Control Documents (FECD)
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Logistics or Business Administration
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th April, 2020.