Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- A B.Sc or HND (2nd Class Upper or Upper credit) in Human Resources Management, Business Admin and any other related discipline with a good computer based knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
Job Title: Computer Software Officer
- The candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND (2.1 / Upper Credit) in Computer Science / Engineering, Management Information System & Electrical Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
Job Title: Auto-Mobile Electrician
- Candidates should have a B.Sc Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Vehicle Repairs & Maintenance in a reputable organization, should be able to diagnose using Diagnotic Machine.
Job Title: Female Cashier / Sales Executive
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- A B.Sc qualification (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: 1-2 years in sales / Cashier role
- Applicant must reside in the state
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Position Applied for, Class of Degree, Age & Years of Experience” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.