Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry urgently require the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
Ideal candidate is expected to:
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Identifying & developing new business through networking and follow up calls
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND is required
- Master’s Degree or Professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years experience in a similar role
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager (Medical Device)
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for increasing the visibility and awareness of the company’s products and the development of strategies, and approaches to maximize sales growth.
- He/she would also be in charge of managing the Strategic accounts, overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and working collaboratively with the extended sales team.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Prepare reports to include daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Sales reports
- Customer Relationship management ( CMD Level )
- Responsible for ensuring monthly/quarterly/yearly targets are achieved
- Account Ownership of Hospitals , MOHs ( Federal and State ), Tertiary Hospitals ,Teaching Hospitals , related Corporate Organisations.
- Drive Service Adoption from Local Hospitals / fulfillment centres
- Create new accounts by reaching out to potential customers, attending trade shows and networking with other professionals.
- Meet customer needs by promptly attending to problems, complaints or requests.
- Serve existing accounts by contacting customers for new orders and communicating the availability of new products.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and approaches to maximize sales.
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- First Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing or dentistry or any related discipline
- 3-4 years related sales experience in the Health Sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2020.