Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Recommends new opportunities and service improvements.
- Candidate must be very smart
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Experience, Qualification and Required Skills:
- HND/BSc degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Not more than 28 years
- Commission, HMO, Pension, 13th Month and Annual Leave Allowance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th April, 2020.