A reputable pharmaceutical giant in Nigeria with a world-class management team and also a dynamic high-performing sales force seek to recruit young University graduates with passion for a career in pharmaceuticals field and interest in sales; individual who are independent-minded and self-motivated to take up a role in our organization as we expand our sales team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Job Type: Full time regular
- The job is a pharmaceutical sales job. The successful candidate is expected to primarily generate demand (prescription) for pharmaceutical drugs; ensure sales in both government and private hospitals and ensure shelf-presence in pharmacies and access to our product within the assigned territory.
The successful candidate will report to a Regional Sales Manager and will have the following key responsibilities.
- Plan, organise and implement scheduled marketing activities (clinical presentation) to increase product and sales performance.
- Develop and maintain profitable relationship with healthcare professionals to increase brand awareness and penetration.
- Identify and win new business accounts to ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential within the defined territory.
- Raise healthcare professional’s (Doctors & Pharmacists) conviction and satisfaction about our pharmaceutical products and increase prescription generation for these products in public & private health facilities.
- Match generated prescription with product sales to ensure excellent sales performance in the assigned sales territory.
Qualification & Requirements
Interested applicants must have the following qualification and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry (with NYSC discharge certificate).
- Impeccable communication skills and solution-orientated mindset.
- Enthusiastic individual with high energy level who is ready to work in any part of the country; candidate must have a good knowledge of preferred location.
Experienced Medical Sales representative can apply as a Senior Medical Sales representative if they meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in a reputable pharmaceutical company with record of positive performance and achievements.
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital-promotion capability.
- High integrity index and ability to drive.
An enticing reward package which includes competitive salary and welfare package which includes health insurance and commission & incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: email@example.com The preferred location and Position-in-view MUST be subject of mail e.g. Lagos- MSR or Enugu- MSR or Calabar-SMSR.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020.