Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The role holder will be responsible and accountable for Corporate sales (E2E).
- Key relationships and influence include Marketing, DMD Commercial, Supply Chain Leads, Executive Management (CEO’s office), CSS- Telesale.
- The Sales Representatives responsible for identifying, developing a robust Corporate funnel, making pitches, closing large volumes, maximizing sales and revenue opportunities for Lumos.
- Manage relationship with top level executives across recognised organisation.
- Attend annual general meetings, Business conferences, trade exhibition of big organisation
- Explore cross selling opportunities within the organisation (corporate sales and secondary partnerships).
- Analyse various data to deliver data-driven strategies in order to achieve KPIs
- Identify, develop, and manage engagement with big organisations.
- Identify executives of registered and recognised Co-operative organisations, scheduling appointments, handling sales pitch and closing large volumes.
- Develop and implement Corporate marketing plans to align with overall business goals.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to large organizations and Cooperatives to make a purchase.
- Scheduling meetings for big ticket transactions with corporate customers to discuss how Lumos can effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Identify Government projects, associations, requiring Lumos Solution and presenting to management upon analyzing impact and profitability to the business.
- Carry out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Attend conferences, events and trade shows to expand Lumos network and increase market share.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. However, hand’s on experience managing B2B transactions is more relevant.
- Personal network, forecasting and Demand planning skills will be an added advantage
- Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen and proficient in sales planning and execution
- Self starter, driven and performance-oriented
- Ability to unpack ambiguity and envision the end in mind and picture of success for Corporate sales.
- 2-5 years hands – on experience B2B Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with Big organisation.
- Strong personal network within the solar and generator industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.