Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Manager
- Ensure full compliance to stock movement policy in all the depots.
- Manage and monitor stock movement to avoid over and under stocking in depots.
- Enforce a zero tolerance on stock.
- Manage and control the activities of the raw material and consumables store.
- Ensure prompt processing of export documents and consignments to Ghana office.
- Plan, direct and control the activities of the Main warehouse, depots, and Ghana country office.
- Draw out policy statement on stock movement and determine their re-order level.
- Liaise with production, sales & marketing and other relevant department on issues relating to stock.
- Should possess a B.Sc in relevant field.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.
Job Title: Database Ambassador
Locations: Edo, Ife, Ondo, Delta, Makurdi, Anambra, Ado – Ekiti, Agege, Festac
- Collation of data
- Promotion of Lantern Products
- Candidates should possess OND qualification
Application Deadline 16th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.