Cormart a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormat is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Technical Manager (Paint)
- Analyzing paint samples milled using samples from Vinkocryl CMT batches.
- Evaluating raw materials used for paint production to ascertain suppliers claim on efficacy and efficiency.
- Comparative analysis on competitorsТ raw materials used for paint production.
- Analyzing paint samples from customers and technical insight on report from analysis to meet S.O.N specifications.
- Nationwide technical support to customers on development of new paint/coating products and improvement on existing ones.
- Analyzing in-process and final samples (5 min.) from production and pilot plant samples of styrene acrylic co-polymer emulsion (Vinkocryl CMT 762& 50N)
- Consistency check on final samples of Vinkocryl CMT 762& 50N on shelf.
- Milling paints samples from Vinkocryl CMT batches and subjecting same to scrub resistance test.
- Auditing of raw materials for production of Styrene Acrylic co-polymer emulsion in warehouse.
- Personal maturity and an authentic personality
- Seamless verbal and written communication and business etiquette
- Good presentation skills and extroverted personality
- Excellent ability to fit into teams and to cooperate with management
- Must be willing to work in different B2B business units and locations in Nigeria when required.
- Remuneration: In line with market standards, combination of fixed and performance based pay, and with relevant increase upon completion of trainee program
- First degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical production or related discipline.
- 3- 5 years previous working experience in technical functions (production, research and development, quality assurance etc.)
- Certifications in relevant fields is an added advantage
- Ability, self-motivation and desire to sell
- Positive energy and resilience to setbacks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward all Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2020
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.