Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
- Assist with processing of all loans originated and managed by the unit.
- Develop and manage client relationships with a particular emphasis on clients and loan programs.
- Set up a clientТs new accounts and preparing portfolio for loan examinations and audits
- Establish, and negotiate where necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and schedule, and collateral
- Monitor and manage loan repayment activities of own portfolio
- Meet assigned budget and goals
- Assist with processing of all loans originated and managed by the unit
- May perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- This involves prospecting for new clients through outbound telephone and in person calling;
- Attend networking groups and events
- Interviewing loan applicants
- Collecting and analyzing information which reflects the current credit worthiness of prospects
- Presenting loan recommendations to the Head of Credit and loan as appropriate. It also involves working with the BankТs operations team to
Qualification and Required Skills
- A high degree of client service and administrative skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize in situations where changes frequently occur.
- Strong credit and analytical skills. Attention to detail is critical.
- Graduate in business or related field.
- Knowledge of all aspects of credit and loans processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate effectively with clients, prospects, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
Job Title: Store Attendant
- We are looking to hire Store attendant to manage all activities involved with the store.
- Ensure all products are well displayed
- Ensure the store is always clean and tidy
- Enlighten and encourage customers to buy
- Welcome customers and attend to all enquiries, comments and complaints
- Handle sales activities
- Take stock of merchandise
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum qualification OND
- Must have good command of English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline Till Role is filled.