AXA Mansard is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world class financial services over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: AXA Advisor
Do you have sales experience or great relationship management skills and are looking for a meaningful earning opportunity which allows you:
- Empower people to live better lives?
- Earn limitless referral Income?
- Work at your own pace (Part-Time or Full-Time)?
- Obtain sales training and experience with a global financial services provider?
Find out more about becoming an AXA Sales Advisor, and benefit from this remarkable sales opportunity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Green Rose” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify and establish a business relationship with potential clients.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer.
- Develop network in high-Income persons market space to find prospective clients.
- Work on generating a list of prospective clients.
- Develop sales through effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer
- Maintain a high presence at social functions and events to enhance AXA Mansard’s market presence
- Maintain a high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients.
- Conduct discovery interviews and utilize information gathered to offer risk management solutions to clients.
Other activities aside from key responsibilities:
- Submits weekly / monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating Leads which should result in sales.
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and new customers
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than those who walk into the Agency office
- Willingness to attend social gatherings that will benefit the business
Required Skills and Competencies
- HND, B.Sc
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Red Rose” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st May, 2020.