Kufman Technical Services Limited is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector
- Carry Out Inspection, Checking and audit for all Electrical and Instrumentation installations, procedures and work methods with respect to ATEX compliance at the company EPC Contractors facilities and Offshore Nigeria, and ensure activity at the site are as per approved standard and project documentations.
- Send Regular Progress and QA/QC Inspection Reports of activities at the vendor construction site.
- Inspect and approve E&I equipment and coordinate construction and testing activities at the EPC Contractor facility and offshore location to ensure quality delivery of the Electrical and Instrumentation installations to the project Scope, Schedule and Cost.
- To recommend and assist in implementing any site modifications to the E&I installation needed to meet quality, schedule and operational requirements within the approved framework of the existing MOC procedures
- Coordinate vendors and site engineering team and ensure the quality and delivery of project electrical and instrumentation scope
- Visit vendor places for Inspection of EI items and ensure quality of all items to be used for the project (Transformer, MCC, Panel, Instrument, Cables, Valves etc.
- Coordination with the Project and Engineering team for further improving the quality of the EI items in the project scope.
- Ensure all E&I equipment and personnel used for construction are as per project specification.
- Preparation of project progress report and Inspection and test report based on witnessing activities at the EPC Contractor facilities.
Qualification and Experience
- A good university degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as an E/I Inspector in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- COMPEX certification a MUST
- Knowledge of applicable standards for Electrical and Instrumentation installation; ATEX, IEC, ISO
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- COMPEX certification a MUST and Professional Certification in QA/QC management will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and use of project deliverables e.g. Hookup drawings, P&ID diagrams, single line diagrams, ITRs etc.
- Hands on Site Commissioning experience
- Knowledge of the marketplace and impact of same on project execution strategies
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Applicant must be based in Rivers state or live in states within close proximity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2020.