Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Admin Officer
- The Front Desk Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited, would be expected to provide administrative support to the Business Support Department and Managing Partner.
- He/ She will be responsible for front desk management, general clerical activities and assisting the Managing Partner through schedules and related activities as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Politely receive all visitors/ clients of Sahel and take note of all enquiries made as regards the company.
- Ensure that there is a proper monitoring of access given by the security at the main entrance.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for entertainment arrangement for office visitors.
- Liase with the Support Team when sourcing for quotes, negotiating and purchasing office supplies/ items (consumables and others).
- Sorting of parcels and mails
- Manage incoming and outbound telephone calls.
Personal Assistance to Managing Partner:
- Take minutes and notes when necessary
- Schedule Managing Partners events, speakings and engagements
- Office and car key management
- Screen vendors and update Sahel vendors list.
- Draft mails and letters on behalf of Managing Partner when required
- Organise meetings and events when scheduled
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related course.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as Personal Assistant, Front Desk Officer or Administrative Officer.
- Must be proactive and possess analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, organizational and written skills
- Must be a fast learner equipped with transferable skills.
- Strong personal integrity and accountability
- Close attention to details and must be very attentive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Google applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a Word – formatted single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the criteria