Aid Home is a not-for-profit health organisation that seeks to provide high quality health care services to consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Agent
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email