Conceptual Integrated Consult – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Delegation of work to technicians’ base on capacity and skill.
- Ensuring timely completion of repairs by coordinating prompt parts supply.
- Ensuring full utilization of service hours by maximizing available man-hour.
- Ensuring fix it right first time with zero return job.
- Planning daily operations of the workshop.
- Ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Working with the front office staff and coordinating the workshop workflow to achieve Management’s result.
- Ensure safety in the workshop.
- Ensure accurate estimate are made and ensures part dispensing are accurate and keeping the workshop tools, equipment and facilities are on good condition.
- Ensuring correct qualitative and quantitative quality control.
- They oversee the inspection of vehicles before and after repairs in order to identify faulty components and ensure complete fixing.
- Contact clients to notify them of finished repairs, date of next scheduled service and other relevant automotive information.
- Oversee post-repair services such as test driving, vehicle delivery, and other services as may be required.
- Present reports and updates to the Head, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul on work activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, automotive service management.
- Prior experience in auto sale and servicing is an added advantage
- Ability to effectively interact with clients to identify their requirement and facilitate processes to meet customers’ need.
- Ability to conduct vehicle inspections to identify fault and initiate repair.
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- A very good knowledge and experience in workshop management.
- Sound technical skill with ability to work with diagnostic scanner.
- Should have a diagnostic master technician certification.
Job Title: Service Advisor
- Should ensure optimum customer retention and increase customer base of the service center.
- To receive customer, carryout walk around check, raise job cards, and following the repairs until delivering to customers.
- Ensure a fix it right first time with zero return job.
- Building good relationship with customers and ensuring increase in customer retention as well as wining new customers.
- Ensuring timely delivery of repairs within the promised delivery time.
- Ensuring targets are met on daily basis.
- Following up on customers and keeping them updated on repairs and delivery time.
- Maintaining a detailed and comprehensive customer database for every repairs.
- Providing simple technical advice to customers to ensure personalized services
- Discusses and explains cost of repairs/maintenance with customer, obtain their approval signature before processing any repairs
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures timely delivery of repairs as per promised time.
- Ensures the profitability of the workshop is attained
- Must ensure the set targets of the service center is achieved.
- Should have minimum of B.Sc/ HND in any related field
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skill
- Must be very result oriented.
- Ability to work will less supervision
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft packages.
- Should have fundamental technical knowledge of vehicles and their systems.
- Previous customer services care will be an added advantage
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Economics or any related field.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Job Title: Parts Officer
- Auto parts officer serve a vital role in auto supply stores. An auto parts manager must understand enough about how cars work to determine how many pieces of each inventory item must always be in the store while helping with customer service when necessary.
- The Part Officer shall be responsible for procurement of parts and materials needed for workshop operation.
- Ensure timely delivery of parts as needed in the workshop in good time.
- Ensure adequate stocking of the store to enable seamless supply to the workshop.
- Maintain records of parts and ensure proper arrangement of stock in the marked location.
- Ensure accurate stock base acceptable prioritization.
- Responsible for the provision of parts cost for estimate preparation.
- Ensure proper making up of parts cost and make room for parts warranty.
- Ensure maximum profitability of the parts department.
- Update the stock inventory regularly and forward daily inventory update to the General Manager.
- Ensure proper lighting of the store and cleanliness of the store department and facilities.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND holder in Business Administration, Engineering or any related field
- 4 – 5 years experience in a similar roles
- Understanding of Store management
- Time Management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to identify parts
Job Title: Business Manager
- The ideal candidate must have prior experience in the clothing manufacturing and retailing business.
- He/she must be someone that can work with little supervision, creative, willing to travel, can drive, computer, internet and social media savvy.
- The ideal candidate should be ready to manage, grow and expand the clothing business.
- He/She must be possess skills to sell online, import products, make more products locally, extend to other clothing items and also move towards setting up shops.
- Male or female, could be a graduate or HND / OND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020