Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Gynecologist
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of the patient.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal and post-natal periods.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Perform caesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to, other physicians.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- MBBS degree.
- Minimum of 8 years experience.
Job Title: Pediatrician
- Conduct regular thorough examinations on new-borns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
- Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
- Prepare and administer vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan
- Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopaedists etc.)
- Advise parents on childrenТs diet, exercise and disease preventive measures
- Keep updated records of patientsТ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
- Keep abreast of advancements in paediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
- Medical Degree with specialization in paediatrics
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a paediatrician
- In depth knowledge of children epidemiology and infectious diseases
- Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Up to speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for children and their side-effects
- Excellent communications skills
- Valid license to practice medicine.
Job Title: Support Staff
- As a healthcare support staff, you will be responsible for assisting and caring for patients in a fast-paced and dynamic clinical environment.
- You will be expected to change dressings, take vital signs, and ensure that each patient has a comfortable and safe area to recover in.
- Some support staff assist nurses and other higher-level medical workers with day-to-day operational tasks.
- Assist patients with basic hygiene activities
- Administer medication to patients
- Take vital signs and report findings to superiors
- Collect, store, and label biological specimens
- Sterilize medical equipment
- Keep hospital supplies properly stocked and organized
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals such as nurses, physicians, and therapists in order to provide patients with exceptional care
- Dispose of waste and hazardous materials
- Comply with all hospital rules, regulations, and procedures
- A first degree in the sciences or any other related field
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a hospital or clinical environment
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent bedside manners and etiquette
- Ability to analyze basic medical information and data
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Willingness to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Knowledge of basic phlebotomy procedures
- Ability to work with other employees in order to achieve various goals
- Understanding of medical confidentiality laws and practices.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Construction Machines)
- Responsible for selling construction machines for mechanical uses to old and new clients.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Check out existing equipment and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Arrange for installation and test-operation of machinery and recommends solutions to product-related problems.
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a sales manager in selling construction machinery
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Sango-otta, Ogun
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company’s assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- A first degree
- Necessary security/safety certifications will be a plus
- Very broad experience in security matters, especially in an FMCG company
- Proven work experience as a CSO in an FMCG company
- Factory experience is a must
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th May, 2020.