Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency which trains and creates career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Front Desk Officer
- The Customer Service/Front Desk Officer works at the reception area of an organization and is responsible for receiving and guiding guests Some of the Front Desk Officer’s responsibilities include greeting guests, issuing visitor badges, taking phone calls, sorting correspondence, responding to client inquiries, ordering office supplies, maintaining the reception area clean and organized, updating records and files, maintaining schedules, and making travel arrangements.
- The individual will help business develop strong relationships with clients and customers; answering questions, taking orders, help resolving problems, processing refunds and making suggestions regarding the purchase of additional products and services.
- The Customer Service/Front Desk Officer should be able to create communication content on behalf of the organization and should have Communication skills, customer service skills, conflict management skill, record and data management skill, Strong writing and analytical skill.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients about their experiences with a their fashion style and outfits
- Work in sync with the all Departments
- Provide advice on purchasing materials and other fashion asset of the luxury house
- Answering client or customer questions about properly using or accessing a fashion style and outfits
- Taking and processing orders via email and telephone calls
- Give the sales team extra support especially in terms of communications
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Attend to correspondence i.e check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated and accurate record of office budget, expenses and file
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards
- Work with Digital & website team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
- Support the communications manager to respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Should be able to draft paralegal documents
- Keep the front desk tidy and presentable
- Greet and welcome guests
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as Customer Service/Front Desk Representative or similar position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Result-driven and goal oriented
- Paralegal knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent use of English (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2020.