Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993 with main business in exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- An experience Facilities Manager is currently needed to oversee all building-related activities. As our proffered candidate, you will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning. Our ideal candidate must be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- Plan and coordinate all installations.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, or Business Administration.
- Individuals with a working experience of 0-7 years, with professional certification.
- Candidate must be a resident of osun state or ondo state.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st May, 2020