Lindii Peace Foundation (LPF) is a Non-Profit and Non-governmental Organization in Nigeria which was registered as a corporate body with the Corporate Affairs Commission on the Eleventh (11th) day of July, 2014.
The foundation was formed by some eminent survivors of the Insurgency in North-east Nigeria and a few well-meaning Individuals who came together with a vision to see Nigeria a poverty free place where peace will abide and humanity can live freely in harmony.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Maiduguri; With Frequent Travel To Pulka
Job Type: Fixed Term
- The role is to provide support to program manager in ensuring that documents for payment of vendors, field staffs, volunteers, program and support staff monthly allowance are collated on timely and efficient manner, processed in line with organization policy and donor organization standard of operation. The role reports to program manager.
- Collect and collate all fund requests from state team
- Responsible for all bank deposit and withdrawals including transfers
- Maintain and issue receipts and cheque
- Ensure prompt remittance of statutory deductions
- Update the project fixed assets registered regularly
- Prepare payment request and vouchers
- Prepare statutory financial reports as fall dues
- Keep petty cash box and records
- Make payment to vendors and meeting participants
- Responsible for safe keep of financial files and records
- Prepares bank reconciliation statement
- Perform any other finance and clerical duties.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of University degree / HND in Accounting, Banking and Finances or any related field of discipline
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill
- Excellent skills in oral and written communications both in English and Hausa languages
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Knowledge or experience in any finance program, strong quantitative and qualitative research skills are advantages.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Integrity and honesty
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as single file to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Important Information / Notice
- The contract duration is 12 months
- For an application to be valid, responsive References / Referees should be captured in application with full and accessible contact information/details.
- Only applicants who scale through the prerequisite conditions will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 8th June, 2020.