Sneakers Home Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
Reporting to: Senior HR personnel & Team sales lead: Nigeria
To proactively engage and partner with SSA West Africa business in the delivery of shared business objectives:
- Assist with the implementations of strategic human resources plans throughout the region in alignment with the HEALTH & SAFETY industry, HR best practice and legislative requirements and consistent with the established objectives and policies as directed by the overall strategy agreed by the Senior Management
- Support Managers and team members in the resolution of various employee relations issues and provide a comprehensive Human Resources service
Key Performance Areas:
- Provisions of human resources support to SSA West Africa business partners:
- Work with the Senior HR Personnel in the development of a human resources plan by assessing and prioritizing human resources opportunities; business opportunities: internal business partner needs; employees; and organizational requirements
- Agree and measure meaningful metrics to ensure successful monitoring of key people initiatives
- Advice and counsel on employee remuneration and benefit options and assist departments and individuals with payroll related queries
- Facilitate and assist departments/business partners in fulfilling their HR-related administrative requirements – accurate and current employee records, headcounts, position profiles, organograms, workforce planning and HR reporting
- Provide active partnering and support to colleagues. Managers and Staff on HR related matters, to enable them to operate effectively and ensure the timely identification of issues/trends and the presentation of solutions
- Successfully communicate human resources policies and practices to align all teams with the HR strategy and company goals
- Provide information and consultation regarding employment issues – performance, transfers, promotion, demotion, staff reductions, placements, contract status etc
- Assistance in the management of the capability and talent agenda for the Organization:
- Partner with line managers and assist in the recruitment process to ensure high caliber candidates with key capabilities are attracted. Recruited, assessed and engaged; ensure position specifications are well defined and review the sourcing process to improve responsiveness to capability needs identified
- Work collaboratively with business partners to determine key positions within the region and Identify succession candidates
- Facilitate in the implementation of retention practices for top talent including on-boarding, experiential learning and development opportunities; conduct exit interviews and new starter interviews and use feedback to identify retention opportunities
- Support the development of a performance management culture and provide support to business partners in respect of the practical application of the performance management process
- In collaboration with the training managers, facilitate the implementation of various organizational development initiatives and assist with the execution of the company’s training strategy at all levels to ensure all employees have the necessary skills for the delivery of the region’s business objectives
- Promotion of positive employee relations
- Adverse Event Reporting
- Safety Health and Environment
- Personnel attentiveness
- Alignment of personnel and company values
- Relevant HR generalist experience and proven track record (added advantage)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (added advantage)
- Must be willing to travel frequently to Ghana
- Excellent Interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Sound Business knowledge of any industry
- Proven competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong advisory skills
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure the Subject title on email is: HR Personnel – ‘Your Phone Number’.
Note: No late Applications will be accepted!!!
Application Deadline 26th June, 2020.