Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Human Resource Specialist
- Our company is a giant in the wellness industry. We operate globally in over 60 countries of the world. We have been in Africa since 1971 and the need has arisen to widen the work force in Nigeria. Our mission is to make people healthier and happier.
- We are looking for “Experienced HR Specialist” with an in-depth knowledge in recruiting. Your role will focus majorly on building capacity, in different states of the federation.
- You will be working for yourself but not by yourself. The role stipulates that you will be working with team members across the length and width of the organization. The role requires you building capacity of a large crowd of people, doing simple things, consistently, over an extended period of time.
Requirements / Qualification
- First Degree from any institution of learning
- 3rd class graduates can apply
- HND and NCE Holders can also apply
- An ND or school certificate holder that has spent a minimum of 10 years in HR can also apply
- The ideal person must be able to work remotely
- He must be computer literate
- The ideal person must be creative and innovative
- Must either be working NOW, retired, or laid off from any of these industries -Aviation, Hospitality, Banking, Tourism, Oil & Gas.
- Excellent Entrepreneurial Zeal with a vision to becoming a partner in the business
- Very flexible and ready to travel locally and internationally as the business requires.
- Must have dealt with people or currently dealing with people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should not send their CV, rather send the following information below only to: email@example.com
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Location in Nigeria
Job Title: Network Rider
- Were you riding okada in lagos before and government policy has affected your business?
- Were you an “o-pay okada rider” before the government policy hit your income?
- Have you lost your job due to covid-19 pandemic?
- Do you work in any of the industries under restriction by the federal government?
- Do you believe you could still be a father and good husband at home?
- Were you a good business person affected by any of the fire inferno in lagos in the last one year?
- If your answer to any of the questions above is YES, Please, look at the specifications of the person we are looking for below and send in your details for immediate “paradigm shift” in your career.
- Must have “Can Do” attitude
- Must be able to relate well with people and get results through them
- Must be able to speak GOOD English
- Academic qualification can be as low as WASCE / GCE O LEVEL
- Ability to talk to people, persuasively, like a preacher in the church or mosque to accept what you are offering.
- Very flexible; can travel to any part of Nigeria for business presentations and sales
- Must be sociable, lovely and an extrovert.
- Must be someone that can work well with people to get result
- Must be someone that does not discriminate based on religion, faith, background, sex, race and age.
Remuneration & / or Compensation Plan
Very attractive with cash and travel incentives. Monthly bonus is greatly dependent on performance and capacity building.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should not send their CV, rather send the following information below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Exact Residential Area in Lagos or any part of Nigeria.
Job Title: Team Lead (Recruitment & Sales)
- Are you among the affected staff in either the aviation or any other industry due to the covid-19 pandemic?
- Are you at home not having any job again whereas you have got children to cater for?
- Do you see the likelihood of being affected by the imminent shut down of branches, nationwide by Access Bank Plc?
- Are you in the hospitality industry (bars, restaurants, night clubs e.t.c) where Government policies unavoidably affected operations due to the ravaging pandemic?
- Have you always been relying on a single source of income, which is not sustainable hitherto?
- Are you a self-employed person whose business has been greatly affected due to the volatility of the economy?
- Here is an opportunity to bounce back at work. Our company, a world-class Company functions in the essential service industry (Health).
- Due to expansion, a need has arisen to recruit TEAM LEADERS for various health assignments in the country.
- The role requires that you work for yourself but not by yourself.
Academic Qualifications Specification:
- National Diploma (in any discipline)
- NCE Holders
- HND / Bsc
- Applicant MUST not be less than 35 years
- Applicant must have entrepreneurial spirit and very mature
- Applicant must be or show proofs of looking forward to becoming a leader
- He or she must be someone who had thought of diversifying his or her income
- Applicant must be open-minded, creative and innovative in thoughts.
- Attention to details
- Ability to lead and work with teams
- Recruiting & Consultancy skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to be able to use computer very well
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Please send to us ONLY their names Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Your location in Nigeria and Academic Qualification to: email@example.com
- Please note that resumes are not invited. The role advertised should be the title of the title of your application.
- All applications are expected to be sent on or before the closing date specified above. Any application after this date will not be considered
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2020.