CareClick Technologies Limited continues to pioneer and provide a whole range of Telehealth equipment and technologies that provide consultation and support our subscribers all through their entire patient experience including applications, devices, carts, kiosks and other specialized innovative medical devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Executive
- We are looking to hire a qualified Marketing/Communications Executive for increasing brand awareness through the promotion of the company’s services on a variety of media and events, managing our online/offline communication and offering general coordination on our promotional materials and its distribution through online/offline channels.
- Ultimately, the successful applicant will act as our brandТs voice to our customers and attract new clients.
- If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
- Responsible for the planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects including electronic, print, and special events as part of the company’s larger sales and marketing plan.
- Supervise the design team/consultants to create and distribute through appropriate channels all marketing materials to customers/potential customers including videos, white papers, newsletters, emails and brochures.
- Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on social media.
- Track marketing performance and metrics such as app downloads, customer engagement and conversion rates to identify ways they can improve during future marketing campaigns.
- Regular reports on marketing activities including data analysis and creation of presentations on that tracked analysis to deliver to upper management.
- Work with upper management to develop and prepare marketing plans, including budget and short and long-term strategy, including putting in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts.
- Create original, error-free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
- Working with media outlets and industry experts to plan press conferences and interviews as part of a larger marketing campaign.
- Responsible for all brand awareness/company interactions on the social media, including responding to messages on website and social media, creating messages, uploading photos, responding to queries and generating inbound traffic that strengthens company’s social media presence.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations or any other relevant field
- 1-3 years post NYSC experience in a Marketing Communications role or organisation.
- Experience in working with MS Office
- Familiarity with B2C and B2B advertising campaigns
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaign and SEO principles
- Proficiency in English and exceptional presentation skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Excellent graphic designs skills.
- A keen eye for details0
- Experience with content management (e.g. WordPress)
- Marketing software (Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- Email marketing software (Mailchimp, Campaigner, Campaign Monitor)
- Data analytics tools (Excel, Tableau)
NGN 80,000 – NGN120,000/monthly – commensurate with level of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th May, 2020.