Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Fashion and Luxury company retailing high-end brands, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Jewellery)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales target set by the company while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
- Develop initiatives to increase boutique sales.
- Sell to high earn Individuals and VIPs
- Implement retention strategies to ensure the company can continue to have mutually beneficial relationships with target customers.
- Manage the achievement to business objectives, by utilizing a top client’s base.
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current clients and potential client’s relationships.
General Lead Flow and Patching Leaks:
- Undertake customer and market analysis to identify proposition development opportunities within our existing customer base.
New Customer Acquisition:
- Develop and drive acquisition strategies for the brand, with a key focus development digital marketing campaigns and solutions.
- Enhance the service proposition across all outlets to drive increased customer satisfaction and brand advocacy.
- Continuously improve our proposition for new customers, in particular looking at expanding the range of services these customers presently have access to.
Client Data Management:
- Capture meaningful customers data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future clients development opportunities.
- Build and maintain a robust base portfolio.
Customer Service Management:
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role in the company customer engagement with all clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Ensure that every customer feedback is put into a report and submit weekly to the executive Director.
Sales Budget Management:
- Total P&L accountability and annual budget sales planning and implementation.
- Support the sales and marketing operations in the areas of financial management.
- Have a sound knowledge of what sales will be in future time periods and use this to form an aggregate sales forecast.
- Identify competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strength and weaknesses relative to our own products and services.
- Weekly review sales team performance and check on gap in performance and seek reasons and actionable steps to close the gaps and also give them feedback, motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
- Work closely with the HR Manager in establishing standards for appraising performance.
- Motivate and monitor sales representatives in other stores on marketing and sales activities.
- Ensure that a learning culture is built across the company, that product knowledge and role play is conducted across boutiques once a week
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years Sales experience in related industry, managing High Net worth clients.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, ability to develop and deliver presentation strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong arithmetic ability.
- Experience selling fine watches, jewelry, or luxury goods are desirable.
- Experience working in a target-oriented environment is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply